Could you assist me with this (1) accounting problem and a breakdown of how the problem is completed by 5pm today 7/17/16?Tim Legler requires an estimate of the cost of goods lost by fire on March 9. Merchandise on hand on January 1 was $38,110. Purchases since January 1 were $92,740; freight-in, $4,400; purchase returns and allowances, $2,300. Sales are made at 33 1/3% above cost and totaled $131,400 to March 9. Goods costing $11,010 were left undamaged by the fire; remaining goods were destroyed.(a) Compute the cost of goods destroyed.Cost of goods destroyed $___________________________(b) Compute the cost of goods destroyed, assuming that the gross profit is 33 1/3% of sales. (Round ratios for computational purposes to 5 decimal places, e.g. 78.72345% and final answer to 0 decimal places, e.g. 28,987.)Cost of goods destroyed $________________________________
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.