you have selected your case study you will need to start writing the second
section of your Marketing Plan. The second section of your Marketing Plan
is the Situation Analysis.
While the case studies provided for the Marketing Plan requirement of the
course provide a wealth of information – it will be necessary to find
additional information from other sources when completing the individual
components of the Marketing Plan.
an analysis paper on your chosen case study (see above). Within your
paper be sure to address the following:
requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3
pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.Use font size 12 and 1” margins.Include cover page and reference page.At least 80% of your paper must be original
content/writing.No more than 20% of your content/information may come
from references.Use at least three references from outside the course
material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and
other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the
three reference requirement.Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs,
quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a
reference page in APA style.
must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN,
online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc.
Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
A complete layout of the Marketing Plan can be found in the Appendix
of the text.
or exceeds established assignment criteria
an understanding of lesson concepts
presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts
proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, and APA style
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.