Imagine you are a leader in post-colonial Africa, and you are considering what type of constitution your country should adopt. While you are excited about independence, your country faces several challenges. Your country possesses an oil-rich north and a number of large cities in its south. However, the population of your country is divided in three ethnic groups. One ethnic group makes up 50% of the population and dwells in the oil-rich north of the country. The second largest ethnic group makes up 47% of the population and this group predominately, but not exclusively, lives in the cities in the south. The final ethnic group makes up 3% of the population, and this group cooperated with the colonizers. Prior to colonization, the three groups did not live in one unified country. During colonization, tension emerged between the three groups. In fact, a small civil war developed immediately after colonization. Fearing retribution for cooperating with the colonizers, the ethnic group with 3% of population allied itself the majority ethnic group. The majority ethnic group with its allies emerged as the winners of the civil war. 1.If you wanted to maintain stability in the country, would you recommend that the country adopt a constitution similar to the United States Constitution or the British Constitution or another type of Constitution? 2.What would be the essential elements of your country’s proposed Constitution?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.