When a person dies, muscles become rigid and fixed in position, a condition known as rigor mortis. Rigor mortis occurs because muscle cells are no longer supplied with ATP. Also, calcium flows freely into dying cells. Explain, in terms of the mechanism of muscle contraction described in this chapter, why the presence of calcium and the lack of ATP would cause muscles to become rigid, instead of limp, after death.Using the theories of population ecology, justify the establishment of fishing limits that are based on the number and the size of the fish.NOTE: the textbook we’re using is called “Campbell essential with biology 5th edition”- only choose to complete this assignment if you’re 100% sure what you’re doing.- 1-2 paragraph per question please, thank you.Absolutely no copyright! thank you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.