This section will provide a comprehensive look at the distribution strategy of your organization. Begin with an identification of the distribution channels that should include the entire path that the products travel from the “manufacturer” to the final consumer. This might involve manufacturing plants, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and various other intermediaries. Why and how does your company use these intermediaries? Many companies use multiple channels, particularly with the advent of the internet (which is considered a direct channel). Another element to include is a description of a physical facility. This might include a manufacturing plant, bottling plant, retail location, or even a unique merchandising effort.
Because competitive advantage is an important goal of every company, address whether your company has a competitive advantage WITH RESPECT TO PLACE. The idea is to discuss whether your company has a competitive advantage with respect to how they distribute their products. This should discuss their distribution channel and maybe a unique retail location (if pertinent). Again, this section should only discuss whether your company has a competitive advantage with respect to place (product, price and promotion are discussed in other sections). Once you have stated your position, remember to include your rationale.
Your submission should be a minimum of two pages in length, double-spaced with a reference page and title page. References should include at least one additional, credible reference beyond the textbook. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and cited per APA guidelines. Include
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.