Week 6 Assignment: Human–Computer Interface (HCI)
CIS510: Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
Month Date Year
Human–Computer Interface (HCI)
Write your introduction here.
History and Background of HCI
Write a one-page summary of the history and background of HCI in general.
Screenshot or Picture of Interface
Paste a screenshot or picture you have taken of the interface you are analyzing and describe its interface.
List of Steps and Options
List all the steps and options that are available to use with your chosen interface.
Paste the activity diagram you build of the interface that includes actions and events involved with the HCI and shows the process from beginning to end.
Review of Interface
Write a review of the interface, explaining your likes, dislikes and supporting commentary about the design.
© 2020 Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University Confidential and Proprietary information and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of Strayer University.
Page 1 of 1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.