Setting goals is an important part of lifelong education and career planning. When USU FNP students consider their goals for their future careers, they should consider using the SMART principles, which have been around since the 1980s. SMART is an acronym that helps guide the formulation of goals that are:
Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
Achievable (agreed, attainable).
Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
Utilizing the concepts of S-M-A-R-T goals, in a table or in 100-250 words, please describe two to three short-term and one or two long-term professional SMART goals for after graduation. Make sure your goals are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-framed for new grad Nurse Pracitioner
Length: A minimum of 100 words, not including references
Citations: None required
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.