Supply Chain Design
You are hosting a tailgate party for
forty people prior to the next home game for your university football team. The
menu includes burgers with all of the fixings, brats, and ribs. You are
responsible for procuring all the ingredients and the transportation of the
ingredients and equipment to the stadium for the party.
Outline the supply chain needed to
support this activity. Think about the inputs to and outputs of the supply
chain and different links that create a supply chain when completing this task.
Create a 2- to 3-page report in a
Microsoft Word document, answering the following questions:
What are the inputs to and outputs of a supply chain?
Why do you suggest this supply chain structure in the
given situation? What are its benefits?
How will you ensure that your supply chain provides a
smooth flow of resources?
What strategic issues or challenges do you anticipate? What
measures do you recommend to overcome these challenges?
How will you address the supply chain using the SCOR
model? Consider what your Plan is, where you will Source the products,
what the Make aspect of your tailgate party is, how the products will be
Delivered to you and your guests, and what the Returns processes will be.
Using the APA format, cite the
sources you use on a separate page.
Save your document as
Submit it to the W4: Assignment 2
Dropbox by Sunday, July 10, 2016.
2 Grading Criteria
Created a supply chain and
outlined inputs, outputs, and other different links.
Explained why your supply chain
structure is appropriate for the given situation and what benefits it offers.
Described how you will ensure that
your supply chain provides a smooth flow of resources.
Examined the strategic issues or
challenges that might arise and suggested measures to overcome these.
Addressed the supply chain using
the SCOR model.
Presented a structured document
free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Properly cited the sources using
the APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.