1. What benefits come from a nation having a written constitution like in the United States? 2. Are there disadvantages in having a written constitution such as ours? If so, what might they be?3. Are there any advantages of having an unwritten Constitution like in the UK? 500 words minresourcesIntroduction to the Study of Constitutional Law – Read the 3 paragraphs on the left under the heading “Introduction.” The sections “Assignment” and “Additional Questions for Class Discussions” are not included in this week’s reading. The Constitutional Convention of 1787 – Read the entire page except for the discussion questions. The Original Constitution (Articles I through VII)S. Doc. 108-17 Historical Note on Formation of the ConstitutionCreating of the United States Constitution – Read all 3 paragraphs. Visit the actual US ConstitutionWatch this video – The Making of the United States of America directed by Gilbert, John Selwyn, in World: A Television History Episode 22 (Landmark Media, 1985).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.