Review the information available on the following websites. You will use that information to answer the questions below.What is inflation and how does the Federal Reserve evaluate changes in the rate of inflation? http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/economy_14419.htmWhy does the Federal Reserve aim for 2 percent inflation over time? http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/economy_14400.htmInflation and the Federal Reserve: The Consequences of Political Money Supply: http://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/inflation-federal-reserve-consequences-political-money-supplyThe Fed Explains Inflation:http://www.frbatlanta.org/news/multimedia/12fedExplained_inflation.cfmThe Inflation Project: http://www.frbatlanta.org/research/inflationproject/tutorial.cfmAfter watching the animations and reviewing the information on the preceding websites, respond to the following:CPI: Inflation Picks Up According to the BLS, the CPI rose 3.8% in August of this year compared to a year earlier. Food prices rose 4.6% and clothing prices were up 4.2%, while new car prices rose 3.8%, and medical care was up 3.2%.What percentage change in the CPI up until August is accounted for by the changes in the prices of food, clothing, and medical care?Given the changes in food, clothing, and medical care, by what percentage did the prices of the other items in the CPI basket change?Why did the prices of the other items change?What is the probable impact of the change of other items in the CPI basket?You must incorporate a minimum of three sources in addition to the text in this assignment. Your three sources may include scholarly sources, credible newspapers, trade journals, or websites listed here. Be sure to use OCLS to find these sources.Your entire assignment must be APA formatted.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.