Now answer these questions regarding the material contained on the Module 2 Home Page:Required ReadingRead the following chapters in the Microbiology e-text available at https://www.boundless.com/microbiology/textbooks/boundless-microbiology-textbook/Chapter 1: Introduction to MicrobiologySection 2: Microbes and the WorldChapter 4: Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukaryote Cell StructureSection 1: Overview of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic CellsSection 4: Cell Walls of ProkaryotesSection 7: Internal Structures of Eukaryotic CellsSection 8: Other Eukaryotic ComponentsWhich groups of microbes are discussed on the Home page?To which group do the microbes in the images belong? What diseases do they cause?What component of the cell walls of bacteria does the Gram method stain?Which division of bacteria contains pathogenic (disease-causing) bacteria?Which was your favorite glass virus sculpture? Were any of the sculptures mislabeled as viruses? If so which ones?What is an endonuclease?Are fungi eukaryotes or prokaryotes? Are they more like animals or plants?Finally read these articles and answer the questions that follow each to complete this Case Assignment:Abstract only Bioessays Cavicchioli et al. 2003. Answer this question:What does this abstract report about archaea?Hoffman, C et al. Archaea and Fungi of the Human Gut Microbiome: Correlations with Diet and Bacterial Residents. PLOS. 2013:8:e66019.Answer the following questions:In the abstract of this peer-reviewed scientific study,What do the authors say about the influence of diet on health? What groups of microbes does this study focus on? How were these groups characterized?Which type of archaea were most abundant? Which fungal phyla were most abundant? What components of diet were associated with the abundance of these microbes? Describe the relationship (negative/positive) by reviewing page 6 for more detail.In the first paragraph of the Introduction of this study, there are four things listed that could affect the abundance of microbes at different body sites. What are they?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.