American Horizons Volume 11 since 1865 book Chapter 20, pages 681-7161-8 questions are multiple choose and 9-11 are 2-3 paragraph answers. 1.Why were millions of people around the world unemployed and hungry turn of the 20 th century? a) social oppression b) wide raging wars c)a series of natural disasters d)economic depression2. which of the following was uniquely american progressive reform movement? a) women suffrage b)playground c)public housing d)workplace safety3. How did Theodore Roosevelet aggravate racial tensions in 1906?a)he invited KKK to the white house he publicly condoned b)he discharged 150 black soldiers over a disputed incident in Brownsville, TX. C) He award a medal of honor to a black soldier causing anti-black riots d)he published a memior in which he described African American as Rough Riders disparagingly.4. Booker T. Washington used a national prominence as a leader of the African American community by advocating? A)Emigration B) economic development C)nonviolent civil disobedience D)optical engagement 5. What made Ida Walls the target of white violence in 1892 and there after? A)she demanded suffrage for black women. B) She tried to run the Republican ticket. C)she talked about white men raping black women. D)she publicly revealed the horror of Lynch mobs in the South 6. What made the election of 1912 pinnacle of the progressive era? A) federal observers secured black voting rights in the South for the first time. B) Three progressive candidates vied for the presidency. C)Women were allowed to vote for the first time D) Americans voted for the 19th amendment, prohibition. 7. How did progressives try to refine the electorate? A) through ballot reform B)through campaign refinance reform C) by reducing voting to 18 D) through voter education. 8. How many courts respond to southern effort and disenfranchising african american around the turn of the 20th century? A) they upheld disenfranchising laws in state courts but the US supreme court declared them unconstitutional B)Local courts struct down disenfranchising law but were able to enforce the decision C) State and local courts upheld disenfranchising despite blatant violation of civil rights D) They could not respond because no one challenged the legality of disenfranchisementAnswer question 9-11 with 2 to 3 paragraph answers. These questions include “American Horizons Book” volume 11 Chapter 20 pages 681-7169. What chapter are you responsible for this week “which is chapter 20″ Please include that name a few primary sources in this chapter, find a primary source snd discuss it why it may be important to understand? (answer 2-3 paragraphs) 10. For which groups was the progressive era a dream? For what group was it a nightmare? (answer 2-3 paragraphs) 11. If you lived in the Progressive Era, How might the events discussed in this Progressive era and this chapter 20? (answer in 2-3 paragraphs)”American History in the 20th Century”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.