You are a human services worker meeting with 16-year-old Kathy, who is seven months pregnant. You are trying to educate Kathy on the benefits of attending a series of childbirth and baby care classes that you have arranged for her to take. Baby Audrey will be born in approximately eight weeks, and Kathy has attended only half of one session, which comprised one and a half of the 18 hours of required class time. After you meet with Kathy, she still refuses to attend the classes, so you decide to provide her with a pamphlet that will provide education on pregnancy self-care and newborn care essentials.Create a PowerPoint (PPT) slide show that you will show to Kathy and other young mothers in similar circumstances, describing information from this week’s textbook readings and other sources that will help mothers through the prenatal stage and facilitate proper knowledge of, and attention to, their care and safety and those of the newborn babies.Discuss and cite the course textbook Chapters 1, 2, & 3 in Essentials of Human Development: A Life Span Viewand at least one additional credible source to support the knowledge and recommendations in the PPT slide show. This slide show should be 10-12 slides in length with document and citation formatting per APA FORMAT. In addition, each slide should contain up to 5 lines of text and the Notes section of the slides should include substantive expansion on the slide topics. The notes must be 150-200 words per slide.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.