scholarly references on your topic: The first thing you will need to find to complete
your 10 Strategic Points is ten
empirical articles and/or dissertations from research on your topic. Please
use those articles to develop an Annotated Bibliography on each article and a
current version of your 10 Strategic Points.
annotated bibliography should be 200-250 words long and should include the
following for each article:
article citation and its permalink (these are not included in the word count).
written summary of the key concept(s) of the article.
1. Why was the
2. What was the
3. What did the
4. What other
information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall?
5. Are there specific
statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
ATTACHED IS MY 10 KEY STRATEGIC POINTS, YOU CAN USE THAT TO DEVELOP THISRunning head: 10 KEY STRATEGIC POINTS
10 KEY STRATEGIC POINTS
1. Topic My latent area of study is sociological problems that forcefully make underage
youths to engage in criminal activities. The research was carried out through the
assistance of underage teens living in Los Angeles, CA in the recent five years.
2. Problem Statement on a relative scale, these kids took time on various locations
including the homes of single parents, or living with both of their biological parents or
even non parental homes none of which did not result into the non-becoming criminal
cases they got convicted that were given by the number of arrests made.
3. Purpose Statement – the rationale for conducting the research in qualitative and
quantitative dimensions of study is articulating the role of associations between varied
social influences including peer culture, family culture, media culture and school culture
raises the level of criminal activities that are carried out by the underage kids in the USA.
4. Research Questions –
a. R1: what variations of social trends that defines the criminal activities that are carried
by underage kids?
b. R2: are the greatest numbers of criminal activities carried result from social trends?
c. R3: does crime result from aggression?
d. R4: underage criminal activities get attributed to inadequate parenting?
5. Hypothesis: digesting the diverse samples of sociological impacts and its effects on
underage teens and their characters in regards to the area.
6. Literature Review – A summary of the apparent four categories in the Literature
7. a. Background of the problem/gap; in the wake of 1900’s, the court did not categorize the
minors and the adults in enforcement of the law. There existed little consciousness in
guiding wrongdoing when it came to the juvenile, instead the law handled the youth and
the minors alike. In addition, there was no much that was done to protect the minors.
b. Theoretical foundations (theories and models of foundation that are vital for research);
i. Trait theory languishes on facts that offences illustrate congruencies of our ancient
ancestors in regards to biological and physiological characteristics, (Siegel and Welsh,
ii. Crime and the Community structure: Experimenting Social-misalignment Theory,
(Robert J. Sampson and W. Byron Groves, 1989)
(c) Review of literature headings with a major point of discussion;
10 KEY STRATEGIC POINTS
1. Mocan, H.N., and Rees, D.I. 2005. Economic circumstances, prevention, and youthful
transgression: Proof from micro information. American Law and Economics Review 7:319–49.
2.. Jensen, E.L., and Metsger, L.K. 1994. The experimentation of prevention impact of
legislative remission on vicious juvenile felony. Crime and Delinquency 40:96–104.
3. Nicholas, J.L., Thompson, R.S., and Rajab, W. 2004. The performance of mass media towards
reducing the drinking and driving alcohol-related accidents: A systemic assessment. American
Journal of Precautionary Drugs 27(1):57–65
4. Corrado, R.R., Cohen, I.M., Glackman, W., and Odgers, C. 2003. Vicious and violent teen
offenders’ argument to cease: An evaluation of five sentencing theories. Crime and Delinquency
5. Bishop, D.M., Frazier, C.E., Lanza-Kaduce, L., and Winner, L. 1996. The movement of
juveniles to criminal court: Does it bring any changes? Crime and Delinquency 42:171–91.
6. Feld, B. C., & Bishop, D. M. (2012). The Oxford handbook of juvenile crime and juvenile
justice. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
7.In Maxwell, S. R., & In Blair, S. L. (2015). Violence and crime in the family: Patterns, causes,
8. Regoli, R. M., Hewitt, J. D., & DeLisi, M. (2011). Delinquency in society: The essentials.
Sudbury, Mass: Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
9. Siegel, L. J., & Welsh, B. (2015). Juvenile delinquency: Theory, practice, and law.
10. Tibbetts, S. G. (2012). Criminological theory: The essentials. Los Angeles: SAGE.
A digestion of the movement of judicial systems and its laws regarding juvenile
At the moment there exists no given reason that would resort the issue of youth
change to criminal activities. However, through the resolution of a number of
psychological, sociological and biological models one can articulate their
understandings and raises the attention required to lower the number of crimes
committed by the minors.
The assistance of law enforcement agencies, individuals, neighborhoods, families
and educational peers would jointly bring forth knowledge and arguments that can
help solve the hurdles with the juveniles.
8. Methodology and Design – qualitative methodology is the most applicable. The
methodology focuses on social trends and case studies and the angle with which they
impact on the youths’ criminal attitudes.
10 KEY STRATEGIC POINTS
9. Sample and Location –
Population: Both male and female juniors that were behind bars for crimes they
undertook and serve as juvenile detention.
Sample size: fifteen or less Juvenile detention locations in Los Angeles County, the
investigation would center on 100 males and 100 females within the juvenile detention
Location: Los Angeles, CA
10. Data Collection – explain the primary and tools and data sources that give answers to the
a. The reporter would go through an overview of the juvenile system in place.
b. The reporter would as well perform an analysis of the data received from the county
and the county minor wrongdoing arrests emerging from California Justice
Department of Criminal Justice Statistics Center (CJSC).
c. Carry out a thorough scan of the research on the analysis of DJJ commitment
d. The report would as well focus on interrogating the federal correctional personnel as
well as state officers, individuals from the probation departments, defense and district
attorney, parents, victims of crime and teachers.
e. The report would also investigate criminal case issues that regard each of the juniors
who would partake the interrogation.
f. The report would also focus on the possible risk issues that may touch the youth
11. Data Analysis – explains and talks of the actual data analysis methodologies that would
be used to answer the questions relating with the research.
a. The facts would be changed and organized accordingly in line with the given crime
performed and the depth of the offense.
b. Accurate surveys, measures and statistics would then provide a summary of the
c. Case studies would then meet the requirements of the report questions.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.